Hello and welcome to The Travel Perspective, a travel blog focused on authentic travel experiences connecting travelers with local cultures, the natural world and the people that we share this world with.
I have been fortunate enough to travel most all of my life and it has been an incredible experience that has helped shape much of who I am.
Some of my favorite destinations and experiences are the following:
- Photographing White Lions in South Africa
- SCUBA Diving the Great Barrier Reef in Australia
- Weathering a snowstorm on the flanks of Denali in Alaska
My brother, Matt, has also been lucky enough to travel a lot and has always had a great sense for budget travel, learning a lot from when he went off on a solo backpacking trip across Europe for a few months when he was 20 years old.
Some of Matt's favorite travel experiences are:
- Running with the bulls in Spain (twice)
- Riding camels through the desert in Morocco
- Sailing from Florida to Cuba to Mexico and back
Our combined experiences were the basis for creating this blog and sharing what we've learned, our favorite trips, and where the future of tourism and the travel industry are headed.
We are always excited to travel about travel. Feel free to reach out with any questions or travel topics.
"The power of imagination makes us infinite"
View from the side of the pool in Costa Rica